"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Friday, August 12, 2011

See The Bear

Drawing for Thread Painting

When I post one of these

it means I am committed.

It means I am ready to begin.

(Kim Klaussen Texture over my original photo)

Have a wonderful Friday!

Will I see the baby bear and the mom?

A new fence is going up but do I really think it will keep a bear away?

The hills in Tazewell, Virginia are hiding pyramids. . .
(at least that is what I think)  :   )
XO

2 comments:

Penny Berens said...

It must also take patience and hours at the sewing machine to make your beautiful thread paintings.

Unknown said...

Just marvelous. I love the bear. Don't let him get away!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612