"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Photo Collage

Caterpillar 2011

Rilke always lives inside my heart
I think I learned from him
he taught me
to be carried forward
on the wings of delight. . .
This caterpillar is eating the fennel and the dill
in my organic garden
I have not the heart to deny this beautiful creature
eyes have it
every time!



If the rain stops I am off to Burke' s Garden, Virginia,
to photograph some camels.
Really,
I am not kidding!

My ancestors lived in Burke's Garden
now, camels do!

I am thinking of you, and you, and you!

Hugs!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

The picture of the caterpillar is awesome!

Penny Berens said...

Yes, I always expect to share my vegetable patch with the local critters. Think they get at least half! That includes the chipmunks who run off with my strawberries.
And so important to do the heart work and to work/stitch from the heart.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612