"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Oh Just Fold It

Folded

Pages
and
Pages

And this is why I can not sleep at night

This began with a photograph
I posted a while back
of mugs.
Behind the set-up I placed
a photograph
which said
one lane road
two way traffic

I zero in on whatever I find interesting
then alter it in Corel PhotoShop Pro
I alter that and alter that and alter that
then I print
then I fold
and fold
and fold
Paper worlds
Paper IS a fiber, right?

Is this a village in the making?
Laser cut metal dwellings?
Reminds me of adobe buildings in Mesa Verde
or
The middle east
and
Africa.

The shape of the type above
is a goddess.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612