"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Friday, June 24, 2011

To Tell The Truth

I have just a few minutes before I must leave to take my mom to the Doc's. This has been a couple of crazy weeks for me. I have been really sick with ?? Tests and such. Anyway, I have a hard time blogging right now.
I just wanted to mention something that is near and dear to my heart. The PROCESS of working.
If you notice there is a badge for The Process Pledge. I love the ideas behind this. I like free sharing, I like just doing whatever just because, I like to share how I do things, I hate being obligated to too many things.
With that having been said. . .hey, we all do the best we can. Sometimes something might be great and sometimes not even. It really doesn't matter. I learn more from mistakes, ALWAYS. That is why I think it is ok to show things that I might  not really like but what I did was more important. Or THAT I did it.
I know some pretty great people in blogland. It takes a lot of time for anyone to share anything, I just wanted to say Thank YOU to all that do.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612