"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Monday, June 20, 2011

Romancing



Is this real? Or Not?
Red so indelible?
Not really? Well, for 24 hours.
Is this my dressing table?
Is this my powder puff?
Is this very old?
The silver is tarnished to the point of being black.
The silver handle is broken off of the puff.
The crystal is chipped.
This photo has been treated with Kim Klasen's Granny's Cupboard
So even the photo is a question?
All of this belongs to me. Or does it?
Do I own the photo?
Do you?
Do I really care?




1 comment:

Unknown said...

What is it about powder puffs? I have been wanting one for ages. I think it is the romance. And red lipstick is so pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612