"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Thursday, June 16, 2011

What If You Had The Opportunity?

I try to forget what I am doing. . .
I try to get out of my own way. . .
Something new to try. . .
is always. . .
here.


The mirror of a soul
it is there for all to see. . . Where is it?
Will you see it?
Will you even look?
If given the opportunity
will I take it?
Will my battery be
charged?
Are we ready, yet?
Will I skim the surface or
will I go to the depths?

Will I be willing to forget the name of What I see?*


* inspired from reading this:

Seeing Is Forgetting the Name of the Thing One Sees: Expanded Edition, Over Thirty Years of Conversations with Robert Irwin

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612