"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Monday, June 20, 2011

Segments of color

 This is for real. I feel like I am looking at a beaded piece which it is not. I see fabric folds with multi-dipping into lovely shades of blue and a bit of purple. Some black would be nice if I were to clamp segments of the fabric. When I am looking for inspiration in nature. . .now THAT is for real. I see a pretty stitch around the edge of a leaf shape.

A bug?
I do not know what kind. I am interested in the texture and the stripe I see. The color is magnificent.
On silk?


The organization of this texture/form/color takes my breath away.
This flower is real or more than just a photograph because it is blooming
right this moment in my flower garden. Look at the center of the flower. Look at
the structure of the form. It is a purple. Of course I am not interested in making a flower.
What I am interested in is seeing what made this appear so full of beauty.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful. I found one of those bugs with the orange stripes. It was dead, so I scanned it. What are they?

Neuroknitter said...

I love your damselfly!! I haven't seen any with purple segments...I'll be looking for them now!! Lovely capture!

I think that other bug is some kind of beetle??

The flower is wonderful!! Happy first day of summer!! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612