"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Friday, June 3, 2011

Unfurling

soon. . .

Soon. . .


Soon. . .



tr. & intr.v. un·furledun·furl·ingun·furls
To spread or open (something) out or become spread or opened out.


In readiness. . .

I am.


Have a wonderful weekend

Hugs to you.


I will be under the umbrella
pleating and embroidering
I am ready to turn the iron on
to begin the transformation of the organdy.
My honey says that I am a drama queen?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just Beautiful! Makes me want to draw them.

Penny Berens said...

You certainly have managed to capture that sense of soon to be unfurled! Wonderful photographs. My garden is not quite there yet...but the weeds are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612